According to CompassPoint’s 2011 Daring to Lead survey of nonprofit leaders, Executive Coaching is rated as “very effective” more than any other professional development activity, as per chart below:
However, only 10% of nonprofit leaders are currently working with a coach. Nonprofit leaders have identified a problem, so why aren’t they using the tool that they’ve identified as part of the solution?
Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and. professional potential.
Engage with a coach and continue to develop your skills so you can be successful as a leader going forward…
Benefits of Executive Coaching
- Better decision making that positively impacts organizational performance.
- Confident team members, able to take on more responsibility.
- Strong relationships with team members, through compassion and understanding.
- A more inclusive and comprehensive worldview, opening yourself to alternative viewpoints.
- A more calm and open workplace, by responding constructively to difficult and emotionally charged situations.
- Higher levels of productivity, by understanding how to align your work with your passions.